About this item
- Higher resolution images: an effective 20 megapixels, low noise, and a wide dynamic range combine for sharp, highly-resolved pictures
- Uncompromising outdoor design: extreme all-weather gear - a rugged chassis that can be relied on in the harshest conditions
- Waterproof 20M: with features that include uncompromising waterproofing-good for two continuous hours of use at a depth of 20 m
- More advanced movie recording: shoot highly-realistic 4K movies while keeping shake to a minimum with the camera’s powerful shake reduction feature
- The camera can be used as a webcam by connecting it to the computer. You can share clear live streaming images of small subjects by using together the ring light and the macro shooting functions which enables images to be taken as close as up to 1cm from the subject
- A VARIABLE-BRIGHTNESS RING LIGHT: The lens is surrounded by six variable-brightness, individually-controlled LEDs that can be used in a host of various ways such as illuminate the entire subject, eliminating shadows, or directed to add depth by deepening shadows during macro photography.
- Digital microscope mode: the wg-6’s digital microscope mode makes it easy to take impressive macro photographs that capture details that cannot be resolved by the naked eye. The six-led ring light Helps prevent Blur by allowing faster shutter speeds
- Selection of 18 scene modes: just choose the appropriate option from the camera’s selection of 18 scene modes and let the camera adjust aperture, shutter speed, and other settings to suit the subject
- CAMERA AT WORK: The WG-6 features a tough chassis, enhanced crushproofing, and an easy-to-use design that lets you shoot without taking off your gloves. The ring light can be used for construction-site photos that clearly show cracks in concrete and other fine details.